Friday, December 7, 2012

End Of Year Review

Well here is another year over, and maybe another not to come if you believe the Mayan Calendar.
Either way I'm still here serving the public. It is no surprise that business is still very rough. Many people are deciding whether to put food on the table or gas in the car.

The role of the PI is ever changing with less focus on the traditional roles and more diversification of the trade. Some think investigations is a dead art, but I can't think of how many times being a PI has saved my skin.

There are so many situations in life where information can save you heartache. When I bought my house I ran a background check on the seller for extra liens and other things. Everything was clean and all went well  in the end . Finding a bad slumlord  helped another situation I had to tackle. Government officials are less than ambitious. Thats not to say that they are all bad, but it seems to be a trend with a "so what " attitude.

What I and other investigators do is necessary for everyday situations. People get ripped off all the time because they don't do their homework. I solve real problems for real people or at least help them get to a better situation. We as investigators are willing to work with your budget within reason. So don't suffer needlessly an investigator can help you.

Here's to another year, may it be better than last year. God Bless and Happy New Year
www.bigbrotherinvestigations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment